Delta Sailing Association

Memphis Sailing Club at Arkabutla Lake, Hernando Point, MS

New account

Beachcats for next season are ON! Regattas ect , contact info here!  Bottom

• Over the last few years we've been having a growth spurt on guys and gal's showing interest in trying out sailing a catamaran, i've personally chatted with many new people, a lot of which of whom are campers just visiting hernando point. Amazingly, there are a lot of people that live close by that watch the boats going by while they are at their camp site and eventually make their way over to the beach where we're setting up or taking down our boats.

For you new people with questions don't hesitate to get in touch with me for info. Sailing in general is the best bang for the buck you can get. Used catamarans in general are less than $1000 and membership at the club with full facilities including full boat mast up storage 50 feet from the ramp is ONLY $225 a year! $200 if you enroll before April! The costs are pennies a day, the fun you'll have is priceless! Fun in the sun for less than a new XBOX and a few games that will be useless in a couple years!

If you don't own a boat, no problem. We love taking out new people interested in sailing out on our boats for fun and lessons. If you end up wanting a boat, we'll help you find a good one, set it up, rig it and if there isn't one nearby in your budget we can fix you up with, I always have a loaner to use. Having a beach cat you can tow with anything and park next to your campsite on the beach and go for a morning/evening sail at any moment you wish is such a great feeling. Its VERY easy, fun for all ages.

I look forward to hearing from you as we approach next sailing season - usually Aprilish when the days stay in the 70's and up.

email/call/text anytime.

Tim Grover

901-832-7081

grovertim@gmail.com
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae296/fxloop/CE0E32A6-F1EA-495B-A5CB-F3622FBC1DBA_zpscydx76zj.jpg
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.